In order to use GoCD’s Microsoft Azure Elastic Agent Plugin, the following pre-requisites must be met:
- The GoCD server version 18.10.0 or higher.
- You will need a valid Azure subscription with privileges to create Virtual machines inside it.
- There should be a virtual network created in the azure subscription, go-agent virtual machines will be created inside it.
- Create a new resource group which will contain all the go-agent virtual machines.
- Create a service principal with access to create network interfaces, virtual machines, network security groups and managed disks in the region of the virtual network. The service principal credentials are required to setup the plugin.