2.0.0 - 2017-09-05
UI improvements for plugin status report
- Status report has pending task count
- Print uptime as a 0 minutes while container instance(ec2 instance) is booting up
Implemented elastic agent
get-capabilitiesv2 endpoint and exposes the status_report capability.
Note: This requires GoCD version 17.9.0
1.0.0 - 2017-08-02
- Support for Plugin Status Report which contains information about the cluster and lists errors and warnings if any.
- Support for EFS Volume mount for ECS Container.
- Support for Auto Detection of AWS Credentials.
0.0.3 - 2017-05-22
- Support for Termination Policy to terminate ec2 instance
- Support to attach additional ebs volume to container instance
- Allows user to configure
- Clean containers data as soon as it exit to optimize volume usage
- Support for
Maximum containers per EC2 instanceand
Terminate idle EC2 instance
0.0.2 - 2017-04-18
- Added support for private docker registries
- Allows users to provide multiple subnet ids in plugin settings and elastic profile
- EC2 instances will be evenly distributed across all subnets
- Allows users to skip configuration for AWS keypair in plugin settings
- Users will have to reconfigure the subnet Id fields in plugin settings and elastic profiles
- If you are using an IAM user with restricted permissions, please be sure to allow the user
0.0.1 - 2017-04-10
- Added log statement that prints the exact version of the plugin that is installed.
- Improved an error message when a plugin is not configured.
- Provided a cloudformation template in
contrib/cloudformation-templatethat users may use to setup their builds on AWS using cloudformation.
- Added help text on the plugin settings page to assist users in setting up the plugin.
- Added support to configure logging on the container
- Added validation on container max memory and reserved memory, the memory parameters will require a suffix to indicate the unit of memory (MB, GB, etc…)
- Renamed the plugin id. Users will have to
- edit the
cruise-config.xmlfile from Admin>Config XML and replace all occurrence of
- re-define all plugin settings by going to Admin>Plugins on their GoCD server.
- edit the